GSP Script Tools
The purpose of this assignment is to create a personal library of GSP script tools for doing constructions. There are often occasions when a construction may need to be repeated over and over again. Using a script tool to construct commonly used GSP constructions is a quick and easy way to duplicate constructions without having to repeat the constructions over and over again. Below are some commonly used scripts:
7. Medial triangle
8. Orthocenter, Mid-segment triangle
9. Orthic triangle
10. Pedal triangle
11. Center of Nine point circle
12. Nine Point Circle
13. Trisecting a line segment
14. Equilateral triangle, given a side
15. Square, given a side
16. Isosceles triangle, given base and altitude
17. Triangle Centers (H, G, C, and I)
18. Triangle Centers with Euler Line
19. Locus of vertex of a fixed angle that subtends a fixed segment.
20. Divide a segment AB into two parts that form a golden ratio.
21. Pentagon, given a radius.
22. Pentagon, given a side.
23. Hexagon, given a side.
24. Octagon, given a side.
Return to Home Page