When using GSP it can become quite tedious to complete
basic geometric constructions.
When working a problem that requires the creation of several triangle
centers for instance, it can take a lot of time to complete the repetitive
constructions. For this reason,
the use of script tools is important and efficient. A script tool allows a user to immediately create a given
geometric construction. Below is a
list of common geometric constructions with a link to a script tool of each.
7. Medial triangle
8. Orthocenter, Mid-segment triangle.
9. Orthic triangle
10. Pedal triangle
11. Center of Nine point circle
12. Nine Point Circle
13. Trisecting a line segment
14. Equilateral triangle, given a side
15. Square, given a side
16. Isosceles triangle, given base and altitude
17. Triangle Centers (H, G, C, and I)
18. Triangle Centers with Euler Line
19. Locus of vertex of a fixed angle that subtends a fixed segment.
20. Divide a segment AB into two parts that form a golden ratio.
21. Pentagon, given a radius.
22. Pentagon, given a side.
23. Hexagon, given a side.
24. Octagon, given a side.
Return to Hacker