working with GPS it can become tedious to recreate the same
construction over and over again. The following are common GPS
Constructions that we will be using throughout this class.1. Centroid
7. Medial triangle
8. Orthocenter, Mid-segment triangle.
9. Orthic triangle
10. Pedal triangle
11. Center of Nine point circle
12. Nine Point Circle
13. Trisecting a line segment
14. Equilateral triangle, given a side
15. Square, given a side
16. Isosceles triangle, given base and altitude
17. Triangle Centers (H, G, C, and I)
18. Triangle Centers with Euler Line
19. Locus of vertex of a fixed angle that subtends a fixed segment.
20. Divide a segment AB into two parts that form a golden ratio.
21. Pentagon, given a radius.
22. Pentagon, given a side.
23. Hexagon, given a side.
24. Octagon, given a side.
25. Tangent Circles #1
26. Tangent Circles #2
Go to Home Page