In the figure ABCDE, angle BAE and angle BDE are right angles and the congruent parts are indicated.
1. Name the right triangle(s).
2. Which triangle is equilateral?
3. Which segment is opposite to angle C?
4. Name the acute triangle(s).
5. Which triangles are isosceles?
6. Name the obtuse triangle(s)?
Find the value of x.
Find the values of x and y.
Determine whether a triangle with sides having the given measures is a right triangle.
10. 9, 21, 23
11. 4, 7.5, 8.5
12. 17, 144, 145
13. 19, 24, 30
Find the values of x
17. What is the name of the point of concurrency of the medians of a triangle?
18. What is the name of the point of the angle bisectors of a triangle?
19. Find the centroid and the orthocenter of a triangle with vertices at (0,1), (6,7), and (21,4).
20. Construct the nine point circle for an equilateral triangle.
21. What is the name of the point of concurrency that is equidistant from the vertices of the triangle?
22. What is the name of the point of concurrency that is equidistant from the sides of the triangles?