Rusch's Home Page
- Write me at:
- Ana Rusch
- 333 Wedmore Ct.
- Suwanee, GA 30024
- E-mail me at:
- EMAT 7050: Methods Course:
- Project in this course is an essay describing actual
teaching experience focusing on the experience of the
students. I will use my field experience as the setting
for this project.
6680: Technology Course:
- Various projects including mathematical investigations
using software such as Geometer's Sketchpad and Graphing
for Humanity Casino Night:
My Humanitarian Effort
- On October 5th 2002, St. Monica's Chapter of Habitat for Humanity hosted its first annual Casino Night.
As chairperson for the event, I had the opportunity
to raise funds for this worthy cause. Our goal was to raise $5,000. We
raise over $5,500 for Gwinnett County Habitat for Humanity. We will use all
the money raised to sponsor a Habitat home this year.
- Georgia Institute of
- BSChE-Bachelors in Chemical
- University of Georgia, 2002-present
- MAMathEd- Masters in Secondary
Mathematics Education 7-12
- Aftermarket Engineer 1998-1999
- Responsible for after-sales rebuilds, retrofits and
service. Developed and implemented procedures to
streamline service and rebuilds process.
- Production Engineer 1997
- Responsible for process control of winder area in
paper mill. Also familiar with quality control, quality
- My Family-------------------->
- Mathematics & Teaching
- College Football
Last revised: November 05, 2002.